1. Why is an appropriate in take of vitamin A important?
Vitamin A is a nutrient that plays a role in many bodily functions, including protecting your vision, and contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth. Best of all, vitamin A helps regulate the immune system.
2. What role does vitamin A play in regulating the immune system?
The immune system is a network of cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect the body from infection.
Vitamin A plays a role in the immune system by contributing to the normal development and differentiation of white blood cells which are critical to immune response and regulation.
3. Why does DanActive mention the benefits vitamin A?
As of June 2016, Health Canada has approved a functional claim on vitamin A. Any products containing more than 5% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin A per portion can mention that vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
4. Is DanActive suitable for children?
As a probiotic drink, there are no contraindications to consumption of DanActive for people of all ages and children over two years.
5. Is DanActive suitable for pregnant women?
There is no specific contraindication regarding consumption of DanActive by pregnant women.
6. What is the recommended intake of DanActive?
DanActive can be a daily part of your diet. At breakfast or at any time of day.